When: May 23, 2018 @ 11 AM PST/2 PM EST
Duration: 1 hour
Social media is widely recognized as an important component of marketing in the 21st century. So why are business-to-business (B2B) companies so slow to adopt Facebook as a marketing tool? If your business has yet to leverage Facebook, it could be because:
- You feel your business is too nuanced or “boring” to benefit from social platforms.
- You have never tried it and are hesitant to get started.
- Your team has dabbled in social media but so far you haven’t seen results.
The truth is, Facebook has over 2 billion monthly users! Chances are, your future customers are waiting for you within that huge user base. Take the first step to finding them by attending “B2B Facebook Marketing 101.”
This course will be split into three parts:
- Introduction: The benefits of Facebook marketing for B2B companies.
- Best Practices: The do’s and don’ts of Facebook marketing.
- Demo: A complete walkthrough to get you started.
Amber Evans Pinel – Brand Manager
“Consumers have more ways than ever to interact and communicate with brands. Companies doing well today are the ones that are able to earn brand equity through trust. Consumers, in today’s society, require that trust in order to remain loyal to a brand. This course will help you to start building that loyalty using today’s biggest social media platform.”
Amber has been our social media and content marketing guru since 2017. Her fresh approach has allowed us to expand our online presence as well as the digital offerings available to our customers.
Unable to watch the webinar live? Sign up to receive the recording in your inbox on May 23.